Consulting and Advisory Services for the company’s customers in ISO / 27001, ISO – 27799, 257, 357, SOX, PCI. The GRC is responsible for the assessing and documenting of the customer compliance and risk posture as they relate to the its information assets, leading the day to day IT compliance, data governance, and IT risk management functions.
• Significant experience with ISO 27001, PCI DSS, OCC/FFIEC, SOC 1/2 and SSAE, SAS70, and COBIT is a plus
• Familiarity with ISMS and security frameworks, particularly NIST Cybersecurity Framework.
• Strong understanding of fundamental information security concepts and technology.
• Experience with IT governance, risk, and compliance management in a large global environment.
• proven experience in development (.NET ,PHP ,JAVA) – Must – Experience in the field of information Security – advantage.
• Independent learning & management capabilities
• Multi-tasking capabilities
• Ability to write a client reports
• Excellent verbal and written English
• Excellent writing, communication and leading skills.
• Relevant certifications in the domain (CISM, CISSP, etc.) – advantage
• Strong work ethic with attention to detail.