Most businesses don’t have the resources to employ a full-time Chief Information Security Officer (CISO), and often don’t know exactly how to articulate the needs and responsibilities a CISO would undertake. In other cases, businesses may have an existing CISO who needs the guidance of a senior expert to improve their security or compliance. By working with a Comsec CISO, you can:
- Tap into the vast experience of a dedicated CISO backed by Comsec’s 30 years of experience
- Comsec’s CISOs can access the full spectrum of Comsec’s resources, enabling the delivery of a diverse range of services and knowledge which typically cannot be provided by an individual CISO
- Build a CISO role that fits your exact business needs – nothing more, nothing less
- Improve the overall security of your systems, networks, infrastructures, and applications including technical security standards such as ISO 2700x, NIST, COBIT, etc., or specialization in secure software development life cycle (SSDLC).
- Ensure compliance standards are being met, including industry-specific regulations (for example, GDPR, Domestic Privacy Protection Regulations, SOX, etc.)
- Achieve a high level of security without the cost of a full-time, in-house CISO with service offerings from 2 days a month to 5 days a week