Red Team Cyber Attack Simulation
- Gain a holistic overview of security. While the traditional approach to Red Teaming only focuses on the technical aspects of cybersecurity, Comsec’s best-in-class methodologies are renowned for also analyzing business-level threats, legal risks, and wider perspectives in security to craft a unique and all-encompassing cybersecurity image for you.
- Identify the most relevant cybersecurity threats to your specific business through tailor-made attacks against current security solutions, infrastructure, applications, systems, networks, processes, and people (if needed)
- Mitigate and manage any identified risks through pragmatic insights and recommendations
- Improve your future ability to react to threats through updated processes, policies, and training
- Tap into the skillset of a full-transparency, real hacking team backed by over 30 years of experience and combined with professional, creative minds
How Comsec’s Red Team Cyber Attack Simulation experts help your business:
Comsec’s hands-on Red Team engages controlled cyber-attacks against your business with a goal to breach the perimeter, gain control over predefined marks (including Lateral Network Movement across and up the organization’s security levels) and exfiltrate them (called Capture the Flag) in a safe and controlled manner. Through this established process, they will demonstrate how vulnerabilities from technology to employee awareness can impact your business.
Our research and exercises are conducted based on a predetermined attack profile which spans four different levels of attack, each with their own limitations and techniques:
- An anonymous attacker who only needs the cheapest possible access attempts to access systems using open-source software. The attacker will be looking for standard vulnerabilities that can be implemented quickly on many servers at once.
- A novice hacker where a limited budget is available to gain access to your networks. The attacker will focus more on a specific target with a narrow, focused goal.
- A professional hacker who works alone, but has professional resources and knowledge to deploy their own exploits against your organization. Specific techniques such as Social Engineering attacks are used to achieve their goals.
- The hacker-for-hire. Multiple hackers are hired by an organization to try and breach the external perimeter. The greater the value of the hack, the more resources are used during the attack.
Over 30 years of cybersecurity experience
- Comsec is trusted by over 1,000 clients including Fortune 500 companies
- Our international offices ensure quick response times, any day of the week
- Work with enterprise-level, certified professionals with top-tier credentials
- Find solutions quickly based on Comsec’s gold-standard Isreali cybersecurity expertise
- Comsec is certified as a QSA for PCI-DSS, PCI-PA, and HIPAA compliance and is a lead auditor for ISO 2700 standards