Cyber Drill – Executive & Management Table Top Simulation
You may be prepared for a cybersecurity incident through technical solutions and security controls, but you considered your ability to react quickly with strategic decisions?
Incident management experience is crucial to enhancing your business’s readiness cyber-attacks. Thankfully, Comsec have conducted real table top simulations with clients across the world in order to find and mitigate risks in their incident management.
- Comsec’s Cyber Drill Table Top Simulation service provides organisations with an opportunity to become experienced with managing real-life cybersecurity incidents without the risk of actually damaging the organisation.
- The simulations are performed using your organisation’s specific communication and work-flow platforms, and is tailored to the busy schedule of your executives, who may not be able to participate on-site for the entire duration of the drill.
- Comsec has been successfully performing such Cyber Drills with various organisations, from blue-chip to start-ups, and from a diverse range of industries.
- Comsec’s approach to cybersecurity Drills enables organisations to increase their Information & cybersecurity resilience at all levels, improve decision-making in Information & cybersecurity scenarios, and improve organisational IT security strategy and response to security incidents.
- Comsec’s Cyber Drill service provides training to several levels of managers including C-Level executives, operational level management, and technical personnel.
How Comsec’s Cyber Intelligence experts help your business
Comsec’s Table Top Simulation service is unique in its approach, providing training to management teams based on real life incidents while taking into account your specific business context and its cyber threat map. Comsec delivers the simulation using your standard communication tools to make the experience as close as possible to the day to day processes.
The simulation is performed using a “table top” approach, which means that all the incidents are communicated using a written or graphical description of events, rather than physical intervention with the organisation’s operations.
During the simulation Comsec will provide the participants of the simulation with a chain of events that represent an incident. Comsec will observe the actions and reaction to the events, analyse the decision making process, and provide insights into which actions/decisions should be preserved and how other decisions/actions could be improved in the future.
The Cyber Drill key objectives are to:
- Enable the participants to face Information & cybersecurity scenarios, in which creativity, collaboration, imagination, and exceptional actions are sparked in an objective to improve and establish readiness in dealing with the practiced threats.
- Reflect a crisis situation, consisted of realistic Information & cybersecurity incidents
- Raise the organisation readiness and involvement level in the event of an Information & cybersecurity attacks and to test the familiarity of the participants with, and effectiveness of, the relevant ‘Incident Response’ processes.
- Understand the key areas participants need to address in order to defend against and respond to Information & cybersecurity incidents.
- Empower the organisation to adjust and enhance decision making procedures and strategies in the context of challenging Information & cybersecurity dilemmas and scenarios.
- Identify key gaps in the current business and information & cybersecurity policies, standards, processes, and their implantation that may result in financial, data or reputational loss.
Over 30 years of cybersecurity experience
- Comsec is trusted by over 1,000 clients including Fortune 500 companies
- Our international offices ensure quick response times, any day of the week
- Work with enterprise-level, certified professionals with top-tier credentials
- Find solutions quickly based on Comsec’s gold-standard Isreali cybersecurity expertise
- Comsec is certified as a QSA for PCI-DSS, PCI-PA, and HIPAA compliance and is a lead auditor for ISO 2700 standards