Unlike code reviews and architecture reviews, the Comsec Design Review helps to pinpoint weaknesses in the application design at the start of development. Even if your development team are fully trained in writing secure code, there may still be vulnerabilities in the application design itself.
Working with Comsec’s global, industry-wide expertise, you will:
- Identify and locate any missing security mechanisms in the underlying system that could end up being exposed
- Examine whether the design of the security mechanisms are inherently strong and secure for piece of mind
- Reveal any gaps in security requirements based on your project or specific industry that you may not be aware of
- Identify any additional security controls required to enhance the application design before work commences, saving costly updates at the end of development
How Comsec’s Secure Design Review experts help your business
- An interview key personnel and system owners to better understand the architecture and design. We also inspect relevant documents including system design and architecture diagrams.
- During this process, we will document any security threats based on best practices, Secure Design Principles, and rich industry experience.
- After the initial assessment, we will analyze the collected data and provide a full report that outlines security flaws in the design and architecture of the system, plus written recommendations for mitigating those findings.
Over 30 years of cybersecurity experience
- Comsec is trusted by over 1,000 clients including Fortune 500 companies
- Our international offices ensure quick response times, any day of the week
- Work with enterprise-level, certified professionals with top-tier credentials
- Find solutions quickly based on Comsec’s gold-standard Isreali cybersecurity expertise
- Comsec is certified as a QSA for PCI-DSS, PCI-PA, and HIPAA compliance and is a lead auditor for ISO 2700 standards