Secure Coding Guidelines
- Reduce the number of exposed vulnerabilities in your applications which may result in costly damages and reputational harm
- Reference a simple, quick guideline of best-practice security practices that have been further refined by Comsec’s experienced professionals to help your team move quickly, and get your products to market faster
- Help other team members understand important security practices including architects, developers, security professionals, IT, and even consumers
How Comsec’s Secure Coding Guideline experts help your business
Our Secure Coding Guideline contains a list of application security controls that should be integrated as part of your development process. It helps your team understand which controls they need to use, how to develop a secure way, and how to defend against common application attacks.
Our Secure Coding Guideline is based on best-practices developed over many years, then further refined by our unique and vast experience in the marketplace. Some of our recommended security controls may not be found in other guidelines or internal resources.
Over 30 years of cybersecurity experience
- Comsec is trusted by over 1,000 clients including Fortune 500 companies
- Our international offices ensure quick response times, any day of the week
- Work with enterprise-level, certified professionals with top-tier credentials
- Find solutions quickly based on Comsec’s gold-standard Isreali cybersecurity expertise
- Comsec is certified as a QSA for PCI-DSS, PCI-PA, and HIPAA compliance and is a lead auditor for ISO 2700 standards