Table Top Drill Training
You may be prepared for a cybersecurity incident through technical solutions and security controls, but you considered your ability to react quickly with strategic decisions?
Incident management experience is crucial to enhancing your business’s readiness cyber-attacks. Thankfully, Comsec have conducted real table top simulations with clients across the world in order to find and mitigate risks in their security. Through that experience, Comsec is uniquely equipped to train your management staff in the skills they need.
What Comsec’s Table Top Drill Training experts can teach your business
In order to simulate an attack effectively, every possible angle must be covered. That means that managers must also consider every angle when learning how to deal with them, including what workflows might be impacted, what communication channels to use, and so on.
We are confident that our tailored training sessions, as described below and carried out by Comsec’s team of experts, will help to improve and maintain a high degree of security for your organization’s needs.
We’ll cover the simulation stages as follows:
- Organizational Structure
- Threat Map of the Organization
- IT Structure
- Management Structure
- Goal & Targets of the Training
- Scenarios definition
- Arrangements & logistics
- Initial analysis & presentation
Over 30 years of cybersecurity experience
- Comsec is trusted by over 1,000 clients including Fortune 500 companies
- Our international offices ensure quick response times, any day of the week
- Work with enterprise-level, certified professionals with top-tier credentials
- Find solutions quickly based on Comsec’s gold-standard Isreali cybersecurity expertise
- Comsec is certified as a QSA for PCI-DSS, PCI-PA, and HIPAA compliance and is a lead auditor for ISO 2700 standards